New memorial plaque at Dieppe Park honouring the men who fought on the beaches at Dieppe in France, on Aug. 19, 1942, during World War II, which was unveiled on July 20, 2003, on Cosburn Ave. East of Greenwood.
The plaque was unveiled on Oct. 22, 1983 at O'Connor Drive near Pape Ave.
The plaque was unveiled on Dec. 17, 1983 at the site of William Lea's home at Leaside Memorial Gardens near Millwood and Laird.
The memorial plaque on the Coach House of Chester Park in the Salvation Army's Broadview Village at 1132 Broadview Avenue which was unveiled on June 11, 1986.
The Ontario Heritage Foundation replacement plaque marking the landing of Canada's First Air Mail at Leaside Aerodrome on June 24, 1918 which was unveiled on June 24, 1995 at the intersection of Brentcliffe and Broadway.
The Billy McKay Jr plaque at East York Civic Centre. northwest corner of Coxwell Ave. and Mortimer Ave. on June 25, 2005.
The plaque honouring True Davidson, Mayor of East York during the 1960's and early 1970's is situated in True Davidson Park west of the S. Walter Stewart Library at Memorial Park Ave. west of Coxwell Ave. on Sept. 29, 2009
The Precambrian Erratic plaque in front of the Leaside Library on McRae Drive
The plaque honouring Agnes Macphail, the first female elected to the House of Commons in 1921 and one of the first female MPP's, representing York East, is situated at her former home at 2 Donegall Drive, unveiled on Sept. 30, 2012